In today’s world, it can feel like a jungle out there, trying to survive with all the elements seemingly against you. But with the right skills, tools, mindset and plan, you can be prepared to survive and even thrive. A few of the elements are “team”, “tools”, and “planning” with 4 more that can be integrated into a loan officer’s business practices. In this engaging presentation, Sue Woodard shares a tactical playbook for how to survive a turbulent and competitive marketplace, outlast your competition, and ultimately build a business that is strong enough to survive for the long run.
In this session, you will …
- Learn the most important survival trait – in business and in life
- Evaluate what tools are the most important to your survival (and which are not)
- Discover who is on your team – and how to ensure they have your back
- Understand three critical areas that likely need your attention right now (they might surprise you)
- How to turn the planning into action
Length of Time: 60 Minutes
Today’s consumers have the power to fracture every aspect of their financial lives. They can parcel out individual slivers of their banking relationships across various providers based on the experience each delivers. That’s why everyone in banking is now laser-focused on elevating their customer experience (CX). This session will show you how to meet the expectations of today’s post-pandemic “Gen CX” consumers. You will learn clear ways to increase brand loyalty, improve satisfaction, and win the CX battle with every interaction.
In this session you will learn:
- The three most important things Gen CX consumers are looking for in a mortgage partner
- Strategies and tactics you can use to respond to each of those needs of clients
- Why frictionless customer journeys are so important and how to use data as the basis to build them
- How to identify key “Moments that Matter” in the customer journey, and how to turn them into “Moments of Magic”
- The right communications strategies for customers depending on where they are in their journey
Length of Time: 60 Minutes
Sales and Marketing
ABOUT SUE WOODARD
Along with her signature passion for people, Sue Woodard brings over thirty years of financial services and fintech experience to her roles as an independent consultant, Senior Advisor to the STRATMOR Group and industry “Evangelist At Large!”
Sue started her career at the ground level in banking, became a top producing loan originator, then leveraged her knowledge to become a highly acclaimed industry speaker, subject matter expert and fintech executive.
In addition to having hosted a successful financial radio program and making guest appearances on CNBC, Sue has been awarded numerous industry honors, including the NMP Most Powerful Women in Mortgage Banking and the Housing Wire Vanguard Award.
She also serves on the board of HOPE4Youth, a non-profit working to end youth homelessness, as well as on the board of Axis Lending Academy, an industry non-profit working to lift individuals into financial careers.
As a bit of a thrill seeker, she has sky-dived over Vegas, fire walked on hot coals, Harleyed down Route 66, run a Ragnar through the Arizona desert and cage dived with great white sharks in South Africa – but claims nothing has been more exciting than raising her millennial daughter in her home state of Minnesota.
Click Here to Check availability and speaking fees. Please fill out the request form.