San Francisco Bay Area
Clarity with Clients (communication with internal and external clients)
• With clear communication, problems are solved, transactions are smooth and expectations are met. Wouldn’t it be great if all your transactions were that way? Clarity with Clients teaches some simple and fun techniques for creating that clarity. Katey’s fun and engaging style will help make complex communication easy and relaxed.
• Closed Mouths Don’t Get Fed! (lead generation for when, how and why to ask for the business)
• What is that fine line between good follow up and being annoying? It can often be confusing as to when and how to ask for referrals, new business, the next step or even the first meeting. Katey has helped over 30,000 sales people understand the when, how and why to ask for the business.
• Does the Audio match the Video? (actions & commitment alignment and how to implement them)
• Sometimes our best intentions are not supported by our actions. We are judged by our actions, not our intentions. To align those good intentions, we need “the audio” to create systems to create matching actions, and “the video” to build relationships and integrity.
About Katey Dallosto
Capisce is Italian for “understand”. Understanding is at the heart of all great relationships. Capisce Consulting was built to create an environment for understanding among clients, associates and great teams.
As founder, Katey Dallosto takes her 25 years of business, sales and leadership experience as a national trainer, business coach and sales consultant to help people understand each other better. She has trained over 30,000 sales and leadership professionals over the last ten years. Her areas of expertise include: sales training, leadership development and turning dysfunctional teams into effective ones. In 2019 Katey was honored to be a speaker at the National Association of Realtors (NAR) conference in San Francisco.
As author of Fortune Cookie Leadership, Katey combines her personal revealing and fun style with a little tough love to help you build great teams and more sales. Over her career, Katey has been responsible for developing profitable relationships by empowering her partners through growth and understanding. Katey utilizes a fun and engaging style to achieve the desired results for her clients with an emphasis on accountability.
With her passion, energy and enthusiasm, Katey has played key roles in the growth of companies and organizations such as: ADP, Abbot Laboratories, Servco, Santa Clara University, Keller Williams Realty, SmartZip, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Fidelity National Title, Lawyers Title, HomeBridge Financial (Prospect Mortgage), Challenge Dairy, Cutco, Medtronic, CA Chamber of Commerce, NextHome Realty, American Home Shield and Homebot.
As an active member of several industry associations such as the Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR), California Association of Realtors (CAR), Builder Industry Association (BIA) and Vistage International, Katey has held several leadership roles. Katey prides herself on her ability to connect people to people and people to opportunities.
Katey has a degree in Marketing and double minors in Italian and Retail Studies from Santa Clara University where she also served as a Director on the Santa Clara University Alumni Board. Katey runs half marathons and is an avid sports fan, particularly the Oakland Athletics. She currently resides in the San Francisco Bay Area, supporting college students and teenagers. Katey can often be found at the high school baseball field cheering on her son!
Length of Time: 30-90 Minutes Live or Virtual
All Day Workshop
½ Day Workshop
All live speaking engagements include 72 autographed copies of her book Fortune Cookie Leadership.
Click Here to Check availability and speaking fees. Please fill out the request form.