Rapid City, SD
NO SHINY OBJECTS : MARKETING BASICS THAT WILL NEVER FAIL YOU
It seems like every day, there’s a new social media platform. A new phone app. An untested marketing idea. And everyone in their brother or sister is telling you about new ways to use them in your mortgage business.
But there are two problems with bright, shiny objects….
- They make big promises that if you use this new idea/tool, that you’ll be wildly successful.
- While bright shiny objects can be fun, they are also distracting.
To put it another way, it’s like dressing yourself for work in the morning, adding “accessories” to what you are wearing now—but nothing matches your clothing.
That’s where the basics will never fail you…
The ideas that Karen will share strategies have worked for others over for years and years. They are not the next shiny object. They are not rocket science. You may even think they are boring. But each one is designed to get engagement (and leads) from real estate agents and consumers—which is the name of the mortgage game these days.
What You Will Learn:
- How to use inexpensive marketing to generate leads
- How to use social media to market yourself
- How to get on-going referrals from past clients
- How to make connections with real estate agents you want to do business with
- How to create a marketing calendar to make sure you’re consistent
Length of time : 60 minutes
- “Karen did a great job providing sales and marketing ideas to our retail sales team as a keynote speaker in our annual Sales Rally. Her 50 years of mortgage success and experience was relevant and timely in a challenging environment. Her energy and perspective resonated with our entire team. She delivered as a proven industry expert!”
About Karen Deis
Karen started her mortgage career on April Fool’s Day, 1972. During her mortgage
career, she was a closing agent, loan officer and branch manager. In 1990, she started an all-women mortgage company, which became a one-stop shop for her clients. She also owned a real estate company. An appraisal company, and also co-owned a mortgage company with a large, tract builder. In 2000 she sold all of her companies to provide on-line seminars, ezines, and sales and marketing products that get engagement and generate leads for loan originators.
Click Here to Check availability and speaking fees. Please fill out the request form.